• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Bamboos Need To Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlr0316

꧁♡ʙc ιм т&#1085
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Jack
Red Lily
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (124) +
ii have 17 Bamboos!! im not sure why, bht all must go!!!
2 for 1tbt Sale!! if youre interested let me know thanks!!​

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

ii also have 34 Fertilizers!! again im not even sure why, ii dont breed flowers lol..

2 for 1tbt as well :)

Last edited:
bump! trying to get rid of them asap to make space!! if anyone needs them, before ii just throw them away

How much would the total be if I brought all your fertilizer?

I'll take 10 bamboo for 5 tbt.

great! ill add your fc#, let me know when your gates are open and ill deliver that will be 10bamboos for 5tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to take 10 bamboo sprouts as well if you still have some left! :)

ill add your fc# as well and let me know when youre back on and your gates are open and ill deliver, that will be 10bamboos for 5tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like 4 if that's okay!

thats great ill add your fc#, that will be 4 fertilizers for 2tbt let me know when youre back on and your gates are open

Last edited:
great! ill add your fc#, let me know when your gates are open and ill deliver that will be 10bamboos for 5tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening my gate to Hawthorn now! Pardon the mess - I restarted a few days ago and have patterns set up for plot resetting purposes.

Opening my gate to Hawthorn now! Pardon the mess - I restarted a few days ago and have patterns set up for plot resetting purposes.

no worries! ill be there soon! had to go to someones nook store for an exterior ive been looking for!

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way now

How much would the total be if I brought all your fertilizer?

since there is 34 left, it would be a total of 17tbt if you still want it all? let me know, its yours if you want it! thanks

Sure I'm quite busy at the moment so i'll see but will 100% buy

Sure I'm quite busy at the moment so i'll see but will 100% buy

perfect! and no worries just let me know when youre ready, ill be on for awhile longer, bht if we dont catch eachother tonight ill be on alday tomorrow so if you have a specific time thats cool with me.. my timezone is CST! :)

Last edited:
Hey sorry for not being around earlier! I’m here now and will be for the rest of the day whenever you’re ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back