Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
Wix-Well-Symbol.png

Banner Beasts

The Bell Tree seems to have once again attracted many scary monsters, creatures, spirits, and beasts who would like to terrorize visit our haunted carnival. Help decide which creatures should be added to TBT's banner scene at the top of the site! You may nominate your own ideas by posting the name or image of your favorite beast in this thread. React to your favorite nominations (any reaction will work). The top reacted-to-beasts will be placed in TBT's banner during five different rounds as shown below. Nominations can include videogame characters, original art, photographs of animals, etc. Just keep it appropriate!

How To Participate

• Post an image or name of the character you want to display in The Bell Tree's banner scene.
  • Vote for your favorite nominations by reacting to them.
  • There are five different rounds, so if yours wasn't selected, you may post it again in another round.

Schedule

• Beast 1: October 18th
  • Beast 2: October 21st
  • Beast 3: October 24th
  • Beast 4: October 27th
  • Beast 5: October 30th

This is mostly self-fulfillment, but I propose OGERPON.
p02_01.jpg

(Okay, if this gets picked you don't have to use this image!! I just found it on Google and it was cute. :3)

Gotta nominate my sweet ones! (I’ll put the dogs in later). These are my DotD squishies!!! I got the sugar glider last year from a friend of mine, and when I saw the pup one this year, 1. That looks like a cocker like my sweet Ellie, & 2. In my FAV color, I had to get her!!!

IMG_0451.jpeg

Back