• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ~♡Baskets of fruit, starts & saplings. Plus more!♡~

pixys

certified baby
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5666-8745-3781
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hi! Im starting to run low on TBT and would love to sell some things finally!
Im willing to collect starts, saplings, fruit, and maybe even hybrids!
Im even willing to help weed for a fee of 1 tbt, crush/sell flowers (any amount you want) for 2 tbt, plant starts flowers & saplings(also 2 tbt), and lastly erase patterns for 3tbt(5 if theres a lot)!
Im available most of the time, and on EST time.
I am willing to work out trades/deals as well, thanks! ;3;

Last edited:
I don't think you can erase patterns :'(
But if you're really good at planting I might need help in the new town I'm gonna make! I'm just looking for someone to hold my things atm lol

I don't think you can erase patterns :'(
But if you're really good at planting I might need help in the new town I'm gonna make! I'm just looking for someone to hold my things atm lol

Oh shoot I think youre right, I didnt even think that through. However, I am willing to hold your things if youd like? How long would they need to be held, how many items and how much are you willing to trade!

If you still have any bush starts I can buy them.

I do! What were you looking for?

Any starts you have, I'm not picky.

I have a few, ill count em up and tell you what kind!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 7 olives, 1 holly, 1 blue hydrangea, 1 white azalea, and 1 pink azalea.

That's perfect! I can pick up or have them delivered now. If I come pick up, is it cool if I sell perfect cherries in your town?

Id prefer pickup yes, just beware bc my town is a work in progress! some of my path is a lil wonky rn ehhe. ill add you and open the gate now!

Im looking for yellow flowers, preferably roses, violets, and lilies. do you have any?

Back