Selling Collectibles I never use. Also Buying and Trading!

no worries, i'm busy this weekend so i'm kinda popping in and out

awesome though, did you want a message on the wand?
Yes, I'll be sending the Zen Egg your way! And since you're going to sell it away, I won't send a message. Unless you changed your mind and you DO want a message.

Hello!

I would like to purchase that Coco, please. :)

No message necessary on it. I've sent the TBT in advance, so just send her over when you're around next.

Thank you!

Hello!

I would like to purchase that Coco, please. :)

No message necessary on it. I've sent the TBT in advance, so just send her over when you're around next.

Thank you!
Hi there.

I was playing Mario Kart so I couldn’t respond right as you made your post.

I sent the Coco, enjoy it!

I have a Blue Rocket Pop. How much do you want it for?

I have 2 toy duck collectibles if you're interested! Not sure how much they go for, so name your price 😊

Bump #6.

I have a Blue Rocket Pop. How much do you want it for?
Hi, I really only want one, as I already own one. Thanks for offering.
I have 2 toy duck collectibles if you're interested! Not sure how much they go for, so name your price 😊
Hi, do you still have the two toy duck collectibles? I'll buy them off of you for 200TBT please.

Oh, I thought your store was dead, that's why I posted something here before changing my mind. Do you still have the Zodiac Dragon on sale? I'll buy it from you for 70 TBT if so.

Oh, I thought your store was dead, that's why I posted something here before changing my mind. Do you still have the Zodiac Dragon on sale? I'll buy it from you for 70 TBT if so.
70 TBT sounds great. Would you like a message to it?

Back