• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Battle On Chapter one ending

SherlockLina

Lil sis of btf
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
It was midnight that night. Torches were lit around the stadium. Andrew and Elain walked into the stadium, with its large chants and huge battles, they were overwhelmed. Andrew watched the battle going on before his and a girl named Strata. When it was done, the person on the right got an envelope and the girl on the left got sent home. Andrew walked into his part of the stadium.
Strata walked unto the podium area. "Woah," Andrew said

"Matchers, meet!" The referee called. " Hi, im Strata," the girl said confidently. "A-a-andrew, nice to meet y-you." Andrew's cheeks flushed red. The battle began. Strata knocked Magma, Andrew's robot, out of the ring. The battle ended, and Strata got an invite to the world league.

"Next up, our regional champion Liam Bartley competes with Elaine Gallows!" The referee called. Elaine and Liam shook hands. "Time to show this runt what a definition of winner is, Me!"

"In your dreams boy, Air Hype!" Elaine yelled. Her robot flew in the air and blew Liam's robot almost off with a hyper current. The robot (Liam's, ZoomZap) skids back and uses zip zap on Elaine's robot (WindIce). The battle went in for thirty minutes until Elaine unleashed her rath. "The ice that falls, the wind that batters, the hail, the snow, your window shattered, open upon me the Snowy Rath, and leave me Tornadoes in my path!" An aura connected Elaine and WindIce, they were in sync! Flying upwards, WindIce made a Icy tornado in it's hands. Liam's bot charged up a Shocker Cannon, and charged it at Elaine and WindIce. The two beams met, but Elaine emerged victorious

Elaine got a letter inviting her to the world championship. All of her friends came in for a group hug, and celebrated the next day.

Will Elaine win the championships? Find out, as the journey continues!

Back