• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Battle On Chapter One Part One

SherlockLina

Lil sis of btf
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
A young girl dressed in a referee outfit eyes the mini roboticol dome. " And, Elaine is winning!" She glanced back over. The teal robot defeated the lush green one. " Rephrase that, won." Elaine shook hands with the challenger and picked up the teal robot. "Good job WindIce! We did it again!" She said. The teal robot climbed unto her shoulder and smiled. On the other side of the playground rushed a short chubby boy named Kylo. He sputtered and gasped repeating, "Liam.......region..champion...guy..chalenges..elaine....and...andrew..2v2! Tonight!

A cloud of gasps spread throughout the young crowd. "Sissy!!! This is soooo cool! I cannot believe it!" Andrew cried joyously. That boy thinks he can beat us, nah...." She tells Kylo, " We accept!"

"Oh do you now?" A voice directly behind Elaine said. All of the crowd rushed away accept for Elaine, Andrew, and Kylo, who was frozen in fear. It was a sixteen-year-old boy with a yellow lightning streak going through his spiky hair. "Yes i mean i accept. Ya got a problem? Cooties scare ya'?" Elaine asked, roasting Liam. Andrew nodded and said, "Dont interfere the sibling force."

Liam pointed his pointer finger at Elaine and said, "Ok, little kid. Midnight. Tonight. Main Domatrol." He walked off. The crowd of children came out of hiding and started murmuring. "Lets go Andrew, we got some practicing to do." Elaine and Andrew walked away, anxiously awaiting the battle that night

End of part one

(Comment below for suggestions)

Back