• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

best buy dlc...

I'm going to need help getting these items as well if they're re-orderable. Best Buy is too far away from me and it's just not worth the gas for some electronic items.

Definitely disappointed. :c The closest Best Buy is a few towns away from me, so it won't be easy to get the DLC. There is, however, a FutureShop within walking distance and FutureShop is owned by Best Buy. So far it's still BB only, but I'm hoping FutureShop will get the items too.
Gamestop and EB Games would have been a better choice; they're more common.

I do have the clock already for anyone who needs it.

Hi Mint,
I hear you on the disappointed. I'm in Alberta, and the Best Buys are few and far between here, too. I've got a bit of travelling to do myself, though BB sounds closer to me here than you there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up all the DLC, but I'm going to make an effort, so if I can help you out, I will. ^_^
BTW, how do share DLC items?

Back