• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best buy dlc

Thank you for getting back to me, ben! I did finally get it to work, here are the things I did (in case anybody else has the trouble I had) :
I deleted all other wifi connections but my "Bestbuy" tethered connection, I did not open Nintendo Zone app, for some reason every time I opened the Nintendo Zone app, my connection to my 3DS would suddenly drop and it would come up with an error saying "the access point could not be found." Not sure if there's some sort of block on the newer 3DS's (I got this 3DS XL the day after New Leaf came out) to keep people from using the SSID work-around, but yes, I couldn't open the Nintendo Zone app at all or else every time my 3DS would end it's connection with my wifi. I even made sure to test my internet connection through my phone, it would work but it would tell me that the device connected to my hotspot had disconnected. So I just went into the game without opening the Nintendo Zone app, and it still somehow worked. At least now I know for the next dlc release! Still, thank you for your help! c:

It was fun, easy, and quick to go to my Best Buy and get the DLC last week. All I did was follow the instructions given by Nintendo, here.

Also, I got a couple of play coins for walking into Best Buy. But no Streetpass! :D

Carole: I wish it was as easy for me! But alas, all I was greeted with when I entered my local Best Buy was a rude greeter who attempted to hit on me and then a clueless floor associate who was too busy playing the display Xbox 360 to even notice I had approached him with a question. I hope Best Buy goes the way of Circuit City - straight for bankrupt! :mad:

When I went to go get my clock I had to try several times as well as walk around the store. But I did eventually get it!

Carole: I wish it was as easy for me! But alas, all I was greeted with when I entered my local Best Buy was a rude greeter who attempted to hit on me and then a clueless floor associate who was too busy playing the display Xbox 360 to even notice I had approached him with a question. I hope Best Buy goes the way of Circuit City - straight for bankrupt! :mad:

I am pretty sure it will! At least, I don't buy much there and I wonder if other people do. I would buy more there, if their salespeople would just leave me alone and let me look at stuff in peace.

Sorry that you had such a bad experience with the DLC this time.

Back