• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best New Normal Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Normal villager ?

• Megan

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Ione

Votes: 175 79.9%
  • Zoe

Votes: 22 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still Megan, by a long shot! She's adorable, and so underrated.

I like Ione, but I'm not huge on her. And Zoe is one of my least favourite villagers of all time.

Definitely going with Ione. Her house is super cute, she's really sparkly, and she GLOWS IN THE DARK. Best thing to find out about a villager ever.

Megan however is my joint favourite female bear, so automatically gets my vote.

Zoe unfortunately does not hold a candle to Annalisa or Pango, my favourite anteaters, so I can't vote for her. Ione suffers from the fact that given the choice I'd always pick fellow normal squirrels Sylvana and Sally over her.

Ione by far, she's my favorite of all the new villagers. I am in love with her starry night tail. Not only are blue and teal my favorite colors, but she's matched my favorite shade of blue and of teal. Plus she's a squirrel, and I love the squirrel species design. I was a little hesitant when I found out she was Normal, since there are already so many great ones. But then I found out she glows, and once I saw that I realized she is a shoe-in Dreamie for my island no matter what.

Megan is considerably farther down in my estimation. I don't like her crooked smile, and her coloring and eyes and freckles all make her a little too cutesy for me somehow. Which usually isn't a problem for me, but for some reason is with her.

Zoe I'm not a big fan of at all. I don't like her eyelashes, and I think her hair is too angular. I feel like her face is too featureless overall.

Megan is a sweetheart. I like her design, she reminds me of a care bear. Ione's tail is awesome but her face is unfortunate.

Ione I love how she looks and also I'm just a squrriel enthusiast! like many say about Megan it's like her artstyle is different from the rest of the villagers as though she should be in another game and Zoe is like I wouldn't be mad if she was in my town but I also wouldn't care if she moved away...not a huge fan of the anteater species but it's still a good species I'm just picky!

ione purely because she glows in the dark, love gimmicks like that for villagers tbh

I mean...Ione literally glows in the dark LMAO whats topping that

Thanks to all the voters ! 🙏

Here's the results for the Best New Normal Villager :

🥇 Ione
🥈 Megan
🥉 Zoe

Ione%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

IONE is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.

After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Meanwhile...
Don't forget to vote for the other ongoing polls !
LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote
PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote
SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Back