• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best New Peppy Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Peppy villager ?

• Audie

Votes: 80 42.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 106 56.1%
  • Rio

Votes: 24 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Audie for sure. I had her on my island as my first peppy since the game launched and I loved her! Her backstory is the sweetest and the fact she looks like a beautiful fox is awesome. She was great and really suited the personality and I always enjoyed talking to her. I couldn't even bring myself to go and say goodbye to her when I redid my island a couple of weeks ago and I finally had to let her go. I don't have her amiibo either, so I can only bring her to HHA if she appears there herself. If she does, I'm snapping her straight up.

Thanks to all the voters ! 🙏

Here's the results for the Best New Peppy Villager :

🥇 Shino
🥈 Audie
🥉 Rio

Shino%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

SHINO is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.

After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Meanwhile...
Don't forget to vote for the other ongoing polls !
SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote
SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png
- LAST DAY to vote

Back