• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best Normal Villager?

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
Yes... Another one of these generic postcount threads again =.=

I made this because I have trouble choosing a Normal Dreamie, every one of them is cute! I wanna see what the rest of the community has to say. I like Marina / Kiki / Merengue :]

I really like Celia and Lucy myself. Then again, that's because I've had them in my towns already (Lucy in my WW game.) I find Celia adorable though.

I have Skye, I like her a lot. I also had Fauna, she was my favourite Normal villager :D

Really don't see the point of these threads but I'm gonna answer for the hell of it ... My favourites are Melba and Goldie.

I don't really like octopi, so all of those things.. no thanks.
Marina's... okay I guess..
My favorites? I really like Maple and Mitzi. Maple because I grew to love her in my current town, and Mitzi because she's a great friend in the GCN version, and I love her so much.

Sydney is an adorable Normal koala! :) Sometimes she says the funniest things, from "the best day to read a book during such weather: Extreme Gardening", "Did you find my shopping list for hot chocolate? It smells of marshmallows" and "went to this (T&T Mart) shop and I got a free receipt when I bought something!"

Worth getting this villager :D

Sydney is an adorable Normal koala! :) Sometimes she says the funniest things, from "the best day to read a book during such weather: Extreme Gardening", "Did you find my shopping list for hot chocolate? It smells of marshmallows" and "went to this (T&T Mart) shop and I got a free receipt when I bought something!"

Worth getting this villager :D

o:

I didn't think someone would say Sydney! I love her too. *o*

I actually really like Fauna. My sister has her and she's really cute ;o; maybe my favorite is Maple because I have her though ^-^ I don't actually like the normal personality anymore ;-; it's kind of boring.

WAIT MOLLY
MOLLY IS THE CUTEST
AGH

Last edited:
Back