• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best Normal Villager?

My vote's for Lily, personally.

She's the sweetest villager in my town, and the only one who's awake when I first boot my game in the morning.

Frog luv!
~ Marie

My friend has Skye, she's really cute! And even though I've only seen them in dreams, I love Poppy and Sydney!

I'm upset Kiki isn't on here more often... she was one of my all time fav villagers in WW... Also Maple, Lily, Daisy, Golide, Kitt, Mitzi Dora... (all my doggs from WW :'( ) Since Fauna,Lolly Skye, and Merengue came along, all the rage has been about them -.-"

Last edited:
Kiki is my all time favorite! Had her in my first three towns, finally got her in NL as well.

However, one of my starter villagers in NL was Merengue, and then Skye was villager #8! Love them both as well.

I'm liking Lucy. I have her in my second town and she's rather sweet. Plus she's a lot cuter than most of the other pigs. In my first town, I have Daisy and she's so sweet and totally adorable. It'll be a sad day when I finally let her leave.

All of them.
If having an entire village of normals didn't sound so boring, I'd probably try and do it.

Top three would probably be Vesta, Lily, and Nan.

My favourite normal villagers are Lily, Gayle, and Pekoe! I've had them all, and they were an absolute pleasure!

Back