• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

View attachment 48146

i did it i hoep you LIKE!! PLS ENJOY ^_^

everyone that enters this thread is hella rad those who post will receive bibi bacon free of charge

also tali pls come back dont listen to what hyogo says i'm sure you support grill x human shipping RIGHT

clay_hugging_grill.jpg

I ship it.

I appreciate the compliment on my art but i think i appreciate the compliment for my avi more THANK U

of course you doodoo ofc

u little butt calling me doodoo
how do you think i feel when someone calls me doodoo??
I feel like a doodoo
it hurts
a lot

Last edited:
Last edited:
u little butt calling me doodoo
how do you think i feel when someone calls me doodoo??
I feel like a doodoo
it hurts
a lot

IM SORRY :'((( i dint mean it please forgive me !! but first
i have to ask you i dont think doodoos have feelings

Holy crap that Meowstic, if you ever color that beaut and send a bigger version, I WOULD USE THAT AS AN AVATAR FOR LIFE
I CANNOT EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS WITHOUT SCREAMING.

LET ME PAY YOU WITH MY SWEET LUSH LOVE.

IM NOT SURE WHY WHEN I UPLOAD PICTURES IT SHRINKS IT
it really bothers me lmao i might color it if that is what you so wish

Because the upload feature on here is dongs, upload it on imgur or tiny pic or stuff!

View attachment 48146

i did it i hoep you LIKE!! PLS ENJOY ^_^

everyone that enters this thread is hella rad those who post will receive bibi bacon free of charge

also tali pls come back dont listen to what hyogo says i'm sure you support grill x human shipping RIGHT

WOW ILL TAKE SOME BIBI BACON RIGHT NOW SOUNDS GOOD

But I'm the one who's revving those fryers to make Bibi bacon!

BIBI
THOSE OCS FROM THE OTHER THREAD CAN I SEE THEM MAKING OUT
(unless theyre not your ocs idk?? but they were rly cute)

oh god everyone is going to turn into a fat pig
my favorite

Because the upload feature on here is dongs, upload it on imgur or tiny pic or stuff!

but hyogodong it keeps telling me that the file is TOO BIG even tho it's actually relatively small :^(
bibi grill is sad and soaked wet from tears BIBI GRILL WILL NOT COOK stomps wheels

BIBI
THOSE OCS FROM THE OTHER THREAD CAN I SEE THEM MAKING OUT
(unless theyre not your ocs idk?? but they were rly cute)

WE DUN HAS ANY ART OF THEM SMACKING ON EACHOTHER I'M SO SORRY 8'(((
actually we dont have much art of them in general because they're actually part of an OT4 AHHHAHHA

ur reopening on my bday hope i can snag a spot :3c

but hyogodong it keeps telling me that the file is TOO BIG even tho it's actually relatively small :^(
bibi grill is sad and soaked wet from tears BIBI GRILL WILL NOT COOK stomps wheels
omg what, what website is dis saying that zzz
I will tell them off for you and give you the best polishing of your life!

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I must go to bed now (4am omg)

Imgur should totes accept it unless you've like, made it super mega omega huge and stuff doe.
G'night man, I will polish you later!

WE DUN HAS ANY ART OF THEM SMACKING ON EACHOTHER I'M SO SORRY 8'(((
actually we dont have much art of them in general because they're actually part of an OT4 AHHHAHHA

oh noooo much sad..... WELL IF U EVER DRAW MORE OF THEM BEING CUTE TOGETHER SHOW ME

Back