• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Birthday Thread

tumblr_mp49ovtkh91rabpg3o1_500.png

happy birthday to my main asian farobi!!

(no racist)

Happy birthday, Chiarasu! You a cake person or are you type of person who prefers a pie on their birthday?

On another note, happy belated birthday Farobi and Oath! (I'm bad at keeping track of this topic, whoopsies)

Happy birthday, Chiarasu! You a cake person or are you type of person who prefers a pie on their birthday?

On another note, happy belated birthday Farobi and Oath! (I'm bad at keeping track of this topic, whoopsies)

w0w

Thank you~ I prefer cake! Especially coffee or chocolate~

Happy birthday to me~ (4th April)

Aw, Happy Belated Birthday Chiarasu! I hope you had a blast!
usnpunx.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

And while I'm here, Happy Birthday ChisanaAoi and LilyL! I hope you two have the best time today <3

Happy birthday to whoevers birthday it is

C'mon matey, you can do better than that.

A couple of you aren't very active anymore, but happy birthday to negative juan, Gossamer8, y-yuura, AnimalCrossingPrincess, Orpheo, and ZanessaGaily!

C'mon matey, you can do better than that.

A couple of you aren't very active anymore, but happy birthday to negative juan, Gossamer8, y-yuura, AnimalCrossingPrincess, Orpheo, and ZanessaGaily!

Thank you, Thunder! :D

Happy birthday to all the jerks born on the same day as me. ;p

No problem, hope it's a good one!

(Had to doublecheck and make sure I didn't wish one of the top posters a happy birthday on accident)

Todays birthdays are shown on the home page

Back