Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

bump! trading any of the collectibles in the OP for an unpurchased friendly ghost plush, or offering 1,250 tbt for one instead! 👻

IMG_3743.png

omg you’re a blessing, i would love that! i offered 1,250 tbt for it in the OP, but i’m happy to offer more if you’d like! lmk 🖤
that price is fine, dont worry! do you want it now and do u want a message with it?

that price is fine, dont worry! do you want it now and do u want a message with it?
sweet, thank you! i’m not ready for it just yet as i‘m still sorting out lineups + i’d like to buy my ghostly kitty and AN star frag first, but i’m happy to send you the payment now or at least half of it if you’re okay waiting for me to be ready? i should be ready for you to buy it within the next few days c’:

sweet, thank you! i’m not ready for it just yet as i‘m still sorting out lineups + i’d like to buy my ghostly kitty and AN star frag first, but i’m happy to send you the payment now or at least half of it if you’re okay waiting for me to be ready? i should be ready for you to buy it within the next few days c’:
all good, take your time!

bump! i’m now looking to buy a 2022 february birthstone (amethyst). i’m offering 150 tbt or a collectible of equal value from the OP, but please lmk if there’s something else you’re looking for for it! 💜

I have an Amethyst dated Feb 14, 2022. Does that work for you?

Back