Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_3748.gif

I might be interested in buying your silver and blue jellyfishes, I'll think about it and let you know 💙

bugggggg!! 🫶 sounds good, let me know what you decide! 💙
thought abt it some more and I think I'll take them! honestly was thinking abt asking to do 600 instead of 650, but based on other shop prices I'd say you've made a really fair deal (plus ofc you're a wonderful friend so ima give you the moneyzz hehehe). I'll send it over once you confirm ☺️

in case you're wondering ima try to make a row of trans jellyfishes to go w my moons haha 🏳️‍⚧️💕

thought abt it some more and I think I'll take them! honestly was thinking abt asking to do 600 instead of 650, but based on other shop prices I'd say you've made a really fair deal (plus ofc you're a wonderful friend so ima give you the moneyzz hehehe). I'll send it over once you confirm ☺️

in case you're wondering ima try to make a row of trans jellyfishes to go w my moons haha 🏳️‍⚧️💕
🥹🥹 aaaaaa thank you so much!! a row of trans jellyfish sounds beautiful, i love all of these lineups that you’ve been coming up with!

would you like messages on the jellyfishes? ☺️💞

🥹🥹 aaaaaa thank you so much!! a row of trans jellyfish sounds beautiful, i love all of these lineups that you’ve been coming up with!

would you like messages on the jellyfishes? ☺️💞
if you can think of messages that would be great, anything would be fine! I'll send the tbt now 💕

Back