Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

Tentatively putting up my Spring Sakura for sale! I love it, but I truthfully don’t see me getting much use out of it 😅

IMG_3748.gif

Hello xaraaa! Can I buy your Sakura pls? :3 would love a spring or Easter related msg on it! will send tbt upon confirmation

Hello beloved Aquilla!!! Of course, will send it over to you now! 🫶
Thank you so much! The message is so beautiful, I love it! If you miss your sakura and want it back, message me any time 🩷

Thank you so much! The message is so beautiful, I love it! If you miss your sakura and want it back, message me any time 🩷
I’m so glad you like the message! I’m happy to admire my sakura from afar, especially knowing that you’ll likely get more use out of it than I did lol, but I appreciate the sentiment! I’m very excited to see what you’ll do with it, your current lineup is gorgeous! 🥰 Thank you!

And of course I’ll give Bonk many head kisses for you 🫶

I’m so glad you like the message! I’m happy to admire my sakura from afar, especially knowing that you’ll likely get more use out of it than I did lol, but I appreciate the sentiment! I’m very excited to see what you’ll do with it, your current lineup is gorgeous! 🥰 Thank you!

And of course I’ll give Bonk many head kisses for you 🫶
Thank you! The sakuras are in my top 10, they go so well with my favourite eggies! :3 💖

Back