Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

Hey @xara, I recently acquired a Moonlight Egg with a timestamp newer than the specified time (Nov 2, 2020 at 2:59 PM)! :) If this works, I’ll send it your way as soon as the 50 TBT has been received! Would you like a message for it?

Hey @xara, I recently acquired a Moonlight Egg with a timestamp newer than the specified time (Nov 2, 2020 at 2:59 PM)! :) If this works, I’ll send it your way as soon as the 50 TBT has been received! Would you like a message for it?
omg u are my hero thank u so much! if you can think of a message go ahead, otherwise no message is fine! will send the tbt and egg now! 🖤🖤

omg u are my hero thank u so much! if you can think of a message go ahead, otherwise no message is fine! will send the tbt and egg now! 🖤🖤

You’re absolutely welcome, I just sent the egg your way and glad that it has a new loving home! :D Pleasure doing business with you again!

Hellooo! I have a wisp egg dated November 1st! Maybe it might work for you? Pls check my inventory and look - I can’t do the date maths I always get confused as heck. My time is in CEST but when you look a it it should show you your time. 🫶🏼💙

Hellooo! I have a wisp egg dated November 1st! Maybe it might work for you? Pls check my inventory and look - I can’t do the date maths I always get confused as heck. My time is in CEST but when you look a it it should show you your time. 🫶🏼💙
aquillaaaaaaaaa 💗💗 hello !!

5BF811DE-BF11-4124-82A6-90955890737A.jpeg

that date works perfectly for me !! you are a miracle tysm 🥹🥹 if you’re cool with date-trading, do you want any message on the egg? any or no message is fine for me, will send my egg over + tbt once you lmk! 🫶

aquillaaaaaaaaa 💗💗 hello !!

View attachment 495646

that date works perfectly for me !! you are a miracle tysm 🥹🥹 if you’re cool with date-trading, do you want any message on the egg? any or no message is fine for me, will send my egg over + tbt once you lmk! 🫶
Oh great! I’m very glad it fits! No need for tbt don’t be silly 💙💙💙 I’d love a cute xara exclusive message on it :3 I’ll also try to think of something for yours! Sending it now!

Oh great! I’m very glad it fits! No need for tbt don’t be silly 💙💙💙 I’d love a cute xara exclusive message on it :3 I’ll also try to think of something for yours! Sending it now!
i love the message!! i sent my egg (and the tbt 🫣) over, i hope the message is okay!! thank you so so much again for the help 🥹🥹💙

i love the message!! i sent my egg (and the tbt 🫣) over, i hope the message is okay!! thank you so so much again for the help 🥹🥹💙
I love the message 😂💙 and no problem at all, I’m glad I could help! thank you as well :3! (and also for the tbt 😤)

Back