• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blerrrrgh

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I apparently missed a Friday the 13th event on TBT because I was at home in my jammies playing Stardew Valley instead of taking care of my towns. Boooooo.

Anyway, I might get online tomorrow morning before work. I really want to finish Fujimori so I can "retire" the town to the Dream Suite. Then I can focus on my other two towns. Maybe 3 was too many, especially since I have to keep switching cartridges to play Gracey and Legend. Maybe when Fujimori is finished, I'll just sell the town and start Legend there. It will be easier since Fujimori is on my digital copy rn and then I won't have to keep switching between cartridges.

I also think part of my problem is that Fujimori and Gracey both need things that I can't get without RVs, which I don't want to spend money on. So now I have to trade. Trading makes me anxious sometimes because it makes the game feel like work to me. I've planned Legend to need as few items like this as possible, aside from villagers that I'll need to go pick up.

I just... I really want to play all in all three of my towns, but I also want to play Stardew Valley all day. But I work all the time and we've got to start packing up our house so we can be into the new one on October 8th. Plus we're trying to have a baby. I've just got a lot going on right now and I feel guilty about ignoring my towns, so I'm leaning more into Stardew Valley because the game waits for me instead of moves on without me. I love Animal Crossing, but when I get behind a few days, it makes me anxious to have to go in and "work" to catch up.

I don't know, this post is kind of all over the place.

SherlockLina;bt17319 said:
Good luck on all your endeavors! Im honestly stumped with one town so u beat me!

Lol, I have a problem where I get an idea for a town and decide I'm gonna do it no matter what, but I forget how time consuming it is and also how terrible real life is. I wouldn't have gotten this third town, but my brother gave me my old cartridge back so I had a third game so I HAD to make a town, obviously. Lol, I'm an idiot.

hey kimi! i know you said it feels like work but if you ever need any WA RV, do let me know! i can help you out with some free items :> the only thing left for me to do in my town is getting my train station and finishing some houses.. it's hard enough with one town! (i've retired the other :p) and I was going to finish my ACNL towns but I totally got sucked into stardew as well! finished two whole farms, a forest farm and a riverland farm. I'm obsessed XD anyways just know I'm here if ya need some RVs! Good luck with everything :D

dizzy bone;bt17321 said:
hey kimi! i know you said it feels like work but if you ever need any WA RV, do let me know! i can help you out with some free items :> the only thing left for me to do in my town is getting my train station and finishing some houses.. it's hard enough with one town! (i've retired the other :p) and I was going to finish my ACNL towns but I totally got sucked into stardew as well! finished two whole farms, a forest farm and a riverland farm. I'm obsessed XD anyways just know I'm here if ya need some RVs! Good luck with everything :D
Ahhh! You're so sweet! I might take you up on that. Also: I can help get your train station remodeled by visiting a few times if you'd like.

aww thank you! but you don't have to visit an excessive amount of times :p part of me wants to get it through "natural" game play and trades (thats why i like opening town for RVs so people can buy them with their coupons when they visit and it feels like im doing it for real, even though I do time travel hehe), or through people who want signatures. But i'd accept any help i can get as well of course!

dizzy bone;bt17324 said:
aww thank you! but you don't have to visit an excessive amount of times :p part of me wants to get it through "natural" game play and trades (thats why i like opening town for RVs so people can buy them with their coupons when they visit and it feels like im doing it for real, even though I do time travel hehe), or through people who want signatures. But i'd accept any help i can get as well of course!

I didn't get to play this morning before work as we had a surprise brunch date with the MiL. Dunno that I'll be up to playing tonight. But when I finally boot the game up, I'll let you know! I'll come play in your town! :)

I can gib you some tbt so you can buy stuff on here for your town!!! You are an awesome person so i think u deserve that! P.S. I can helps :)

Back