• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

YOUR OC IS SO DANG CUTE 🥺 i live for flowers in the hair and SHORT HAIR 💙

0rzpMUn.png
Ahhhhhhh she's soooooo adorable thank you so so much!!! c:

O my goddd I love your art style... everything is just PERFECT, and those chibis are super cute :’(

Hey, if you're still willing to, I'd like to go ahead and request one of my NH island rep. Thanks for considering!
Another Gold Rose Crown wearer
My rep has one too and it's never coming off LMAO
QybrMUP.png
only if ya want to 🤧!! thank you for considering!!
Best be wearing that mask 👀
maybe its also a good fashion statement
8Qxgb4K.png
If you ever consider drawing my oc
Thank you very much!
Your ref looks like a Pokemon trainer that would gladly beat me ;~;
Qx5PKVe.png
ooh a blink. icon 👀 yes Please
my rep please? if you're not sick of drawing stuff for me yet, lol
I'd never 🤧 Now enjoy this adorable egg icon thing!!! (not really an egg)
3tAoo5p.png

OMGGG IT'S SO CUTE ?? thank you so much blinkkkk

yeets it into my avatar space at lightspeed
LIGHTSPEED LMAO
you're welcome <:

and TYSM TO EVERYONE that I haven't properly replied to ;~;
I tried to be as consistent as possible with whatever free time I have and seriously, it's super fun.
It's like drawing a whole carton of eggs. I'm always more prone to using the peace sign as the pose so uuhhhh, yeh.

Currently finished with 30/56!
3rd page let's gooooooooooooo

i cant believe you’ve gotten over half done in a week! good luck doing the rest, i’m sure they’ll all look great :>

Thank you so much Blink my character looks aboslutely amazing! 🥺 🥺
(Also Hotarubi no mori is one of my favorite anime movies, I cri everytime 🤧) ❤
I cri everytime too and I refuse to watch it alone now or imma bawl before the sad part even begins 🤧 😭
i cant believe you’ve gotten over half done in a week! good luck doing the rest, i’m sure they’ll all look great :>
I'M SURPRISED TOO LMAO. I wanted at first to do 5-10 a day, but that ain't gonna happen with my schedule so whenever there's free time for myself (not being used to watch Netflix) then I'll pick up that pen <: AND TYSM! 💙

Are the requests permanently closed or are you considering opening again? Bc they're really cuteee

Best be wearing that mask 👀
maybe its also a good fashion statement
8Qxgb4K.png

oh my god you made him so cute!!! thank you so much, i am eternally grateful!!! 🥺🥺 and hell ya this is a mask wearing zone only, hehe!!!

good luck on the rest of them, you are a national sweetheart and a treasure!!!! ✨

would you accept all my love and my whole entire heart in exchange for a beautiful icon 🥺💗?
INSTEAD, TAKE THE NEVERENDING LOVE I POURED INTO THIS ICON 🥺 😭 💙
HERE YOU GO DIGI

xXFd7qv.png
Hi! Would love to get an icon done for my resident rep. Thanks for considering and for doing this!
Hello! You're very welcome and I hope you like it <:

iIDAskk.png
Hi tysm for doing this! Perhaps consider drawing my island rep Taiyou?
It's no problem! I can draw while binging Criminal Minds <:
here you go, sweet thang!

Yr0zesQ.png
Omg ur art 🥺
I would love one of my character if you have time ♡
I had the time and i had to show off that adorable you snail you had on top the head 🥺
super cute!

rcYLacs.png
Hi @Blink. ! This is great!! 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you so much for offering this! Here’s my OC if you do consider.
Thank you for considering!! ☺☺
and remember to take it easy!
I love flower crowns, meaning I had to love the Summer-Solstice Crown. ITS BEAUTIFUL
and tysm for your concern 🤧 I'm enjoying drawing while I watch Netflix in my free time <:

CyO1WSA.png

HERE YOU GO DIGI

xXFd7qv.png

iIDAskk.png

Yr0zesQ.png

I had the time and i had to show off that adorable you snail you had on top the head 🥺
super cute!

rcYLacs.png

I love flower crowns, meaning I had to love the Summer-Solstice Crown. ITS BEAUTIFUL
and tysm for your concern 🤧 I'm enjoying drawing while I watch Netflix in my free time <:

CyO1WSA.png

Ahh, it's perfect!! Thank you so much!! I also made it my icon already haha 💖

Love these, honestly. 💜 Really enjoying seeing how different all of them are! You are so talented!
aw thank you :oops: 💙 ngl, I love doing the peace signs pose too much, but I'm glad they're all discernible from each other 🤧

HERE YOU GO DIGI

xXFd7qv.png

iIDAskk.png

Yr0zesQ.png

super cute!

rcYLacs.png

CyO1WSA.png
Omg I’m literally gonna cry THIS IS AMAZING YOU MADE HER SO CUTE AND I LOVE THE SNAIL 😭😭😭😭 thank you so so much!! ♡ ♡

Back