• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blog Post #3 - Sad Times

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone, this is Mei with my third blog post.
Today a bunch of bad things happened, both in real life and in-game. The past few weeks I've been sick with a very bad cough and fever, causing me to be out of school for the past few days. I had been playing Animal Crossing for a bit during my waking hours to distract myself from my sore throat, but today one of my brothers took my 3DS away. I probably won’t get it back for a few days, and my throat is really killing me and I don’t want to take another tylenol.
Also, yesterday I bought two of my dreamies, Phoebe and Julian. However, I foolishly asked them both to move in on the same day, and thusly overrode Julian, who was noticeable more rare and expensive than Phoebe. Someone actually just offered me Julian, but of course, I do not have my game anymore so I cannot move him in.
Well, enough ranting. I just wanted to let you guys know that I will not be able to get on Animal Crossing for the next few days.
Talk to you guys later,
Mei

Back