Hello! <3

raineonpaws

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hi, I'm Raine!

Below you'll find my Animal Crossing journey.

Back in about 2017, I got my first 3DS, and first copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I was super excited, and played it for a while. Soon, I lost the cartridge, as well as some other ones, and never pursued to find it. I believe I lost them on a road trip with some friends who I've lost contact with. I was upset, but I kept pushing through and playing my 3DS.

After that, I took a break. I got a new Nintendo Switch, along with Animal Crossing New Horizons. I have it to this day, although my joystick snapped :,) gotta get that fixed.

Recently, about a week ago, I got a new cartridge of New Leaf. I'm super excited, and love it just like I loved my old copy.

This has definitely been a ramble, but I enjoyed my little vent session.

Hopeful to make some friends, whether you're a City Folk or an Island Representative. It's time to turn over a New Leaf, and look to New Horizons!
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add this: AMA! Literally anything except my personal info (age, location: country and state are fine with me, full name, etc)

Last edited:
Welcome to The Bell Tree. I really like your introduction, especially the final part with the wordplay! I hope you like it here. What other games did you play after you lost your New Leaf cartridge?

Hi Raine, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

I’m sorry you lost some of your 3DS cartridges, but I’m glad you were able to replace your copy of New Leaf at least! I hope you’re having fun with your new town so far!

Who are your favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums, Raine! 🎉

Hope you're enjoying being able to play New Leaf again! Do you think you have a preference between New Horizons and New Leaf?

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back