• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blossom's Flower Shop <3

Hello! That sounds so cool. Can visitors place paths down at your home? OR how does that stuff work? I could actually really use the assistance with path placement and such heh.

haii! May i order 20 pink roses for 40 tbt, please? And ty >u<

Of course you can! I am on holiday at the moment so orders are being completed slow at the moment as I am busy but I will do it as soon as I can! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! That sounds so cool. Can visitors place paths down at your home? OR how does that stuff work? I could actually really use the assistance with path placement and such heh.

I cant place down paths but will assist with placement and layout to ensure the town is accessible and easy to get around, but of course ensuring that the mayor of the town is happy :3

Of course you can! I am on holiday at the moment so orders are being completed slow at the moment as I am busy but I will do it as soon as I can! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant place down paths but will assist with placement and layout to ensure the town is accessible and easy to get around, but of course ensuring that the mayor of the town is happy :3

That's fine by me! You can take as much time as you needed! :p

Hey there! Can i have 2 purple tulips, 2 purple pansies, and 2 blue pansies please? I think the total would be 12 tbt? Would it be alright for you to drop them off at my town? Thank you!

Hey there! Can i have 2 purple tulips, 2 purple pansies, and 2 blue pansies please? I think the total would be 12 tbt? Would it be alright for you to drop them off at my town? Thank you!

Yes it will be 12 TBT I have a few orders I am completing and will get back to you as soon as possible!

Your order is complete, let me know when you are available to trade!

haii again! I am available at the moment, i'll be sending tbt right away, and will be adding you shortly, please let me know i'm able to come! c:

haii again! I am available at the moment, i'll be sending tbt right away, and will be adding you shortly, please let me know i'm able to come! c:

I am adding you now, then I will open my gates! Sorry in advance because the beach where I breed my flowers is quite far from the train station :p and my town is a mess! I only use it for breeding and cycling villagers XD

I am adding you now, then I will open my gates! Sorry in advance because the beach where I breed my flowers is quite far from the train station :p and my town is a mess! I only use it for breeding and cycling villagers XD

oh okie! And trust me, I have a beach that I also do my hybrids, but it's messy, you got tulips on one end, and cosmos, which I find getting alot in my town, then the rest. xD But, anyways, I'll be on my way shortly! c:

Back