Spores
Switch
2166-7136-4812
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello! I am in search of blue flowers. Preferably pansies but any blue will do. I have red carnations, igb, and wishlist items ( if I have them) that I can trade. I’m not sure how the TBT is working at the moment but when I figure it out I can also trade that.

I have 6 blue pansies you can come and pick up if you still want them. If you have anything from this wishlist that you'd be willing to trade I'd be grateful, otherwise you can have them for free

I have 6 blue pansies you can come and pick up if you still want them. If you have anything from this wishlist that you'd be willing to trade I'd be grateful, otherwise you can have them for free
Hello! That can work!I can check today if I have any of those items though I feel like I have a few of them. I’m not home now so I can’t check right away but I will be home around 5pm EST

Hello! That can work!I can check today if I have any of those items though I feel like I have a few of them. I’m not home now so I can’t check right away but I will be home around 5pm EST

Thank you, that would be brilliant. Again no worries if not though

Back