Trading pink/blue windflowers, LOTVs, DIYs, [LF] NMT

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
hi! i have all the priority items and 4 extra valiant statues that i can trade for tbt since i'm not needing much ig stuff right now if that works :>

Hi! I can get you the rest of the songs you're missing, the real wild painting right half and up to 128 stacks of nmts! Would 1 tbt per song, 3 tbt for the painting and 3 tbt per nmt stack be fair?

Hi! I can get you the rest of the songs you're missing, the real wild painting right half and up to 128 stacks of nmts! Would 1 tbt per song, 3 tbt for the painting and 3 tbt per nmt stack be fair?
yeah sure! could i get the painting + music, and then 27 stacks of nmt? that way it's only one trip

so that'd be 12 tbt for the music (i got one song today and updated the list) and 72 more for the rest if i did that right

yeah sure! could i get the painting + music, and then 27 stacks of nmt? that way it's only one trip

so that'd be 12 tbt for the music (i got one song today and updated the list) and 72 more for the rest if i did that right
Sure thing! I think it'll be 96 tbt total for everything (12 for the songs + 3 for the painting + 81 (27 x 3) for the nmts). Lmk if that's okay and if so, I can send over a dodo code whenever you're available!

Sure thing! I think it'll be 96 tbt total for everything (12 for the songs + 3 for the painting + 81 (27 x 3) for the nmts). Lmk if that's okay and if so, I can send over a dodo code whenever you're available!
oh yeah you're right sdfds idk what the hell math i did earlier

i'll be available the rest of the day now!

hi! i have all those items. do u know how many butterfly models u need? i have a bunch that i don't use anymore. feel free to offer whatever is fair in tbt.

hi! i have all those items. do u know how many butterfly models u need? i have a bunch that i don't use anymore. feel free to offer whatever is fair in tbt.
hey! how many do you have? i'm not 100% sure since i'm only finished about half my island or so, i might just buy em all depending. i could do 1 tbt per item if that works?

hey! how many do you have? i'm not 100% sure since i'm only finished about half my island or so, i might just buy em all depending. i could do 1 tbt per item if that works?
i can do 1 tbt for the ordereables. i would prefer 2 tbt for the unorderables if thats ok 0: i looked in my storage and i have 20 extra models.

i can do 1 tbt for the ordereables. i would prefer 2 tbt for the unorderables if thats ok 0: i looked in my storage and i have 20 extra models.
yeah that's fine! and i can totally buy all 20

so 40 tbt for the butterflies, and 5 tbt for everything else? i got the painting and added a log round table DIY recipe to my wishlist if by any chance you have one and wanna make it 46 :0

Last edited:
yeah that's fine! and i can totally buy all 20

so 40 tbt for the butterflies, and 5 tbt for everything else? i got the painting and added a log round table DIY recipe to my wishlist if by any chance you have one and wanna make it 46 :0
yep i have the recipe! i should be around the rest of the day for the trade :>

just to warn u the front of my airport doesn't have a lot of space so i'll keep dropping things as u pick them up! dodo code is 6LV0T
sure thing! mine doesn't either i feel your pain sdfds

also sorry for the wait, got a message i had to respond to but i'll be on my way in a sec!

Back