• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayenne

icon
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (48) +
I have about 27 blue roses I believe. I’d prefer IGB for them as I’m currently trying to get rid of all TBT.. Let me know if you are interested :)

I will also gladly trade for purple & pink roses and/or tulips!

Last edited:
I could pay anything from 10k - 250k bells for it since I'm really not good with prices.

I think 15k per would be enough, if you’re okay with that. Add me and you can come pick them up from my town whenever you are available! My gates will be open

I’ll take some when I get home from work please! :)

Btw since you say you want to get rid of your tbt want to trade it for my igb as well?

Was it 200,000 for 1 tbt? I’ll give you 5mil for your 25tbt plus 60,000 for 12 blue roses :)

That’s perfect! Ahh thank you so much I’ve been trying to get igb for tbt for so long!! Again, let me know when you’re available :)

I’m available bow! Let me add you and get the bells ready first! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back