• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue roses still available?

I?d love to buy some blue roses off you too please? 🙂
Do you happen to have any spare cherries? Happy to give you whatever you like for those! Cheers!

Ofcourse! I do have plenty of cherries, would you like regular or perfect? I take about 5k-15k IGB for blue roses so whatever works for you on that.

Ofcourse! I do have plenty of cherries, would you like regular or perfect? I take about 5k-15k IGB for blue roses so whatever works for you on that.

Awesome! Just some regular cherries please, as I won't be able to plant the perfect cherry to get a perfect tree - my natives are pears. Is there anything I can offer you? How much would you like for the cherries?

How about 3 x blue roses for 10k IGb each? Total - 30K? Happy to increase if you prefer.

I'm new to the forum so not totally familiar with the best way to transact the bells.. Should I come to your town and drop bells in the plaza, give to your character directly or send via a letter? Happy to do whatever is best for you.

I'll be able to pop by your town in about an hour if that works?
Thanks so much again! :D

Sorry for the late reply! How many cherries are you wanting? If it’s just a basket I will gladly give them for free :) The price for the roses is good, and its best to just drop the bells in my plaza. Let me know when you’re available again!

No worries! I can get on now, if you're around? I'd be super stoked with just one basket of cherries, I can propagate them from there. Thank you!! Let me know how you go :D

Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t see this until now! Let me know next time you’re available!

Yes! I’m not sure how much it is, but i’ll let you know in a bit when i’m done with a trade I’m doing currently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 12 blue roses left, 9 if simmi is still interested!

Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t see this until now! Let me know next time you’re available!

Hey! All good, I’m on now, are you free? :) I’ve added your FC. Let me know when you’re ready and I’ll come around :D
Also, do you have any perfect pears? I’d love to buy some too, don’t worry about the cherries. I was able to grab some yesterday from someone else. Thanks!

Yes! I’m not sure how much it is, but i’ll let you know in a bit when i’m done with a trade I’m doing currently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are 12 blue roses left, 9 if simmi is still interested!

That’s cool! Let’s wait for the other person then, to be sure how many are left. Also atm my DS won’t connect to the internet :(

Last edited:
Ok that’s cool! Please let me know when you’re available! and the price! Thanks! My connection is working now!

I’m available now! There are 9 left and I’m selling for 10k each so its 90k, unless you wanna pay tbt because I am accepting that now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

miscounted- it’s 8

I’m available now! There are 9 left and I’m selling for 10k each so its 90k, unless you wanna pay tbt because I am accepting that now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

miscounted- it’s 8

90k is cool! I’ll come get them now! Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

miscounted- it’s 8

Oh I forgot... what’s your town name?

ToonTown, lemme open up my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened!

- - - Post Merge - - -

closed xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back