• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bluebear

Status
Not open for further replies.

padfoot6

maybe it's all just a dream
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Froggy Easter Egg
Glitched Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Black Famous Mushroom
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (261) +
She's free and in boxes until she goes to sleep tonight. I'm not sure how original she is, I don't think I gave her anything but I think she picked up a few qr code outfits. If you want her I just ask that you have a plot open!

She's free and in boxes until she goes to sleep tonight. I'm not sure how original she is, I don't think I gave her anything but I think she picked up a few qr code outfits. If you want her I just ask that you have a plot open!
I'm interested but I don't currently have a plot open. Would you be willing to TT back a few hours if she goes to bed so I have time to do some TTing until someone in my town moves out? Let me know

I'm interested but I don't currently have a plot open. Would you be willing to TT back a few hours if she goes to bed so I have time to do some TTing until someone in my town moves out? Let me know

Yeah I could do that, I'm not super sure when she goes to bed? I googled it and it said she sleeps at 2:30 a.m. but I'm not sure if that's true. Just pm me and keep me updated!

EDIT: Oh shoot I just remembered I had a bunch of turnips, it'd help if you had a plot ready before she sleeps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back