Blue's art stuffs

This is a very belated Canvas Crossing drawing. I did it way after the event ended, but didn't finish until way after the thread was locked. So I hope some of the members I drew this for are able to see it. I appreciate everyone that drew for me. I have all of your drawings saved on my harddrive and will cherish them forever ❤️

I had already drawn some of the lovely members who drew for me. With this 'final' canvas crossing drawing, I've drawn everyone. I wanted to do this from the start, but ran short of time and just how life is sometimes. So thank you, you all! ❤️

PS I tried to draw the balloon hat tarepanda, but I failed so many times. So I drew all the colors in the form of balloons and made a magician hat. 😅

@Mutti @JemAC @Mr.Fox @tarepanda3ame @roseflower @Rosch @Zerous @FrostyAlmonds Thank you for your lovely drawings! I wanted to do something nice for you all. Sorry for the mass tagging! You all are awesome!

View attachment 587918
Ahhhh look at me helping🥺 this is so cute💖

Gorgeous Blue! What an amazing job. Tysm!
I am honored that my rep is part of this good looking group! 🥰 Wonderful work @-Blue- ! 👏🥳

(& yes, I wouldn’t even attempt to draw that balloon hat! Great alternative though! 🎩🎈)
I actually looked up balloon hats online to see if there was anything I could use for reference and Google didn't have anything nearly as complex. Most times it was just a balloon band wrapped around someone's head. :LOL:
Thank you so much, such a cute drawing!🩷 Love that all the reps have a fun time together!🥰
You're welcome! It was the least I could. I was so touched that you all drew for me ❤️

Awww thank you so much Blue, you really didn’t need to 😊💚 Your art style is so cute though, I love it!!
I love the theming as well with the cake 😊
-also just to lyk, I didn't get a notification from being tagged, so the others might not have as well!!
Haha YW, I was worried that might happen. I think the forum mutes excessive tagging to battle spam. So I don't really know a work around that when I want to show art I did for someone 😅 Oh well! If the others don't see it, I'll let them know a little later. Thanks for letting me know. I had fun doing all the little designs in your dress!
Ahhhh look at me helping🥺 this is so cute💖
Yes! You just mixed a fresh batch of paint icing for the cake 🎉

Back