• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blur Effects

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
SIGDaemon2.png

Hey, just screwing around in photoshop with different blurs, please rate and comment... this one was just for kicks, i think it looks pretty nice, i limited myself to blurs only, to see what i could make (minus the name and edging of course.), this is what i got. D:

I know, the name looks crappy, i'm afraid i lost all my texts, i need to go get them again.

:(

It's a little blurry... >_> *runs*

Nah, it's pretty good.

:) It's certainly better than what my current project looks like right now.

KatzMotel said:
It's a little blurry... >_> *runs*

Nah, it's pretty good.

:) It's certainly better than what my current project looks like right now.
I had it all sharp at first, but i decided to make him bleed a little... sort of...

That and i didn't spend much time cutting the render. >_>

It's pretty good, although I'd say find those fonts and get them back into your comp.

:p The one you have in the sig just doesn't go with it.

I just got a couple more fonts, i'm hoping to be able to use them (sometimes they work, sometimes they sit there and dont appear in the font selection for 6 months, who knows.)

anyway, hopefully i'll be able to make something cool this time, i'm going to try using blur only again. : )

Back