• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

O: I'd love to enter.
My favorite deer villager is Diana, she's so flipping cute with her light colour pallet and she just seems super nice and refined at times c:

I think I can still enter?

My favorite deer is Fuschia. I have her in my town and she's really sweet!

My favorite deer villager is Deirdre. She may act tough, but she's really sweet! With awesome modern wood furniture, a cute design, and a fun personality, she became my dreamie very quickly. ^-^

My favorite deer is a toss up between Diana and Bam. Diana is such a sweetheart despite the snooty personality and Bam with his brahmiga and ladybro lol. Not to mention Diana's house is so pretty I'd never sell her any of my random junk to place in her room. :3

My favorite deer? Omg this is too hard! If I had to pick my absolute favorite, it would have to be Fauna. She is the sweetest, most cutest gal in my town.

I cant wait until I have all my houses paid off and can do stuff like this c:
also I love fauna..some can say
I fawn over fauna

My favourite deer villager is a tie between Fauna and Diana. I don't have any deer villagers yet. These two are so adorable!

I'm entering…
My favorite deer villager is Diana. She's just so cute and she's like my best friend!

My favorite deer is definitely Fauna. She's the cutest sweetest deer, and I'm honestly so lucky to have her in my town. <3

The winner for yesterday's giveaway has been announced! New raffle prize is up along with a new question! ^v^

Gratz to Kammeh!!

My favourite frog villager definitely has to be Lily, she is so cute and has a great personality!

Edit, oops forgot to mention I'm entering c:

Last edited:
I would love to enter please. :)
Hmmm. I can't say I'm a fan of the frog villagers personally but if I had to choose one I would go with Lilly because she looks kinda cute. :)

I'd like to enter.
My favorite frog villager and probably dreamie is Lily.

I would like to enter!
I don't really like the frog villagers personally but my favourite from looking at the pictures is probably Lily. She's actually kind of cute! So is Drift! :)

Back