• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Boxing Barricade, Lecture hall bench x2, froggy chair

princess.looking.for.frog

rim tim tagi dim
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Woodlårk
Green Heart Balloon
Balloon Dog
New Leaf Token
Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (45) +
so yeah in the title.

I am willing to pay 1TBT each for the boxing barricade and froggy chair as they are orderable, and 2TBT each for the lecture-hall bench as they are a RV item. Thanks for reading! I will appreciate help :)
Post automatically merged:

Also I would love if the time zones worked for me! I am GMT +10 so please tell me ur Timezone before I accept, it might be hard for me to visit!

I can order the froggy chair for you :)
My timezone is Eastern Time, USA (ET, USA)
Friend code is 1049-4767-1834

How many froggy chairs do you need/want?

How many froggy chairs do you need/want?
I don’t know if our time zones are very good, but I can do it in the next few hours? I only need one thanks :)

Sorry I wasn’t on much of yesterday due to being busy! I’m actually online now and will be for the next few hours
Ok! Sorry for late reply, but I can do it rn if you can!

I could give you the boxing barricade and scan Leopold for you (to get the lecture-hall bench)
Yes tysm! Can you do it in about 30mins? I will be available then

Back