Trading [DONE] Trading Unorderable Items for Wishlist Unorderable Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
I don't know if you're willing to trade in tbt, but I can help you out with the following items if so.
I was planning to contact you and Liz for any unorderables and orderable items I was still missing in the last week of June, but not many people have been interested in trading so I'll take you up on that offer. Let me add it up:

Gulliver/Gullivarrr - 2 items so 4 TBT
Mom's items - 3 items so 6 TBT
New Years - 4 items so 12 TBT
Recycling Bin - 5 items so 15 TBT
Sahara - 11 items so 33 TBT
For a total of 25 items and 70 TBT

I might as well go ahead and order some of the orderable items I'm missing to minimize the number of orders I have to place so I'd also like to order the following, please:

1) Aluminum rug
2) Black blocks rug
3) Blue argyle rug
4) Blue stripes rug
5) Botanical rug
6) Colorful vinyl sheet
7) Dark wood flooring sheet
8) Fluffy rug
9) Green kilim-style carpet
10) Green shaggy rug
11-14) Back-bow socks in white, black, peacock blue, and blue
15) Jet pack in gray

If I've added it up correctly, that's 40 items and 85 TBT. I'll go ahead and send you the TBT. Please let me know if I calculated wrong.

I was planning to contact you and Liz for any unorderables and orderable items I was still missing in the last week of June, but not many people have been interested in trading so I'll take you up on that offer. Let me add it up:

Gulliver/Gullivarrr - 2 items so 4 TBT
Mom's items - 3 items so 6 TBT
New Years - 4 items so 12 TBT
Recycling Bin - 5 items so 15 TBT
Sahara - 11 items so 33 TBT
For a total of 25 items and 70 TBT

I might as well go ahead and order some of the orderable items I'm missing to minimize the number of orders I have to place so I'd also like to order the following, please:

1) Aluminum rug
2) Black blocks rug
3) Blue argyle rug
4) Blue stripes rug
5) Botanical rug
6) Colorful vinyl sheet
7) Dark wood flooring sheet
8) Fluffy rug
9) Green kilim-style carpet
10) Green shaggy rug
11-14) Back-bow socks in white, black, peacock blue, and blue
15) Jet pack in gray

If I've added it up correctly, that's 40 items and 85 TBT. I'll go ahead and send you the TBT. Please let me know if I calculated wrong.
Sounds great, I'll get everything together for you now and let you know when it's ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back