• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Brainstorming ideas for a neighbor's picture room.

soshii

Kyle from Kisle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0483-7587-2797
Winter Mittens
Cake
I'm having trouble thinking up ideas for a room dedicated to neighbor pictures. I streetpassed a japanese person in the city the other day and he had a room where they had a mannequin dressed as their own character standing next to a vintage camera facing a screen, I guess simulating that they are the ones taking pictures of the neighbors. It also had tables set up so it had their neighbor pictures with a music box of the neighbor's favorite song infront of each picture. This kind of inspired me to turn my spare room into a sort of sanctuary/dedication to all my favorite neighbors.

I have 21 pictures now, with one being Katie's picture so that's already almost half of the room's furniture limit. Anyone have any ideas for a room to display the pictures? The room can be set up in any way, I just wanted the neighbor pictures to be the centralized theme.

Back