• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Also, now that the game is over, I'd like to clear up two things:
My lack of activity was genuinely because of schoolwork. I don't like coasting as mafia, takes the fun out of things and I like having the maximum amount of control as both alignments.

Oh yeah, and the RQS? Legitimate strategy.
Here are the alignment tells strictly off the RQS:
Audino
Runeraider
Endless
Dad
Lebelle

Don't gape at the middle one, I majestically erred in the first day phase, but no one caught it.
I'm on phone so I can't quote it in this post, but I'll quote it in two seconds; it's really quite the abhorrent slip up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aud is weak town from content in thread and fluidity of opinion and posts.
Did somehow no-one notice this?

you were the only one using the RQS as alignment tell anyway tho so

I think that it would be really cool if we had a jailer braving. Or maybe even a cult? There's so much you could do with this idea that it annoys me that I was lynched d1. Thanks for trusting me guys. :p

I think that it would be really cool if we had a jailer braving. Or maybe even a cult? There's so much you could do with this idea that it annoys me that I was lynched d1. Thanks for trusting me guys. :p
Ftr if you're a blue role and you're getting lynched in the future you should claim. (Like, before the last hour.)

And audino, belle used it too. Reasonably well, too.

And audino, belle used it too. Reasonably well, too.

LOL 'reasonably'. As in, I suspected audino, nobody agreed with me, and then I got accused of bandwagoning on audino & Runeraider when it was my idea in the first place. xD

Oh yeah and ashtot, there is no justification on this planet or any other for claiming villager day 1. At all. Ever. Ever.
I would have made an even bigger deal about it if I were town.

Your late game play wasn't as terrible though.

Friendly note to any and all blue roles in my next game: if you have a limited non-scry action and you use it night 1 I will hunt you down IRL and slap you for your sheer stupidity. Don't.

Friendly note to any and all blue roles in my next game: if you have a limited non-scry action and you use it night 1 I will hunt you down IRL and slap you for your sheer stupidity. Don't.

i hope everyone lynches you day 1 coz they hate u

i hope everyone lynches you day 1 coz they hate u

Back