Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
I know we are all excited for the final Splatfest (the Grand Festival) next month, but we have one more regular Splatfest starting next weekend:
IMG_7516.jpeg

Which team are you picking?

I chose team rice. I love all 3 but recently I’ve had to avoid wheat for complicated dietary reasons (not gluten related) though I mainly eat gluten free foods as they don’t contain wheat. I must say gluten free bread is super disappointing. Gluten free pastas have been ok I suppose but they aren’t quite the same either. Thankfully rice isn’t wheat so I can eat tons of it no problem. Some of my favourite foods are curry and sushi too so it’s the perfect choice for me.

Regardless of the team you choose I wish you the best of luck!

I picked team bread because I love toast, croissants, rolls, just bread in general! I'm like a bird. I was thinking team pasta at first but I like bread more so team bread for me! I might be going against you in a match lol

I wish you luck as well!

I chose bread because I eat it (too much probably 😂) every day. Breakfast is normally toast and at lunch when at work I grab a quick sandwich. It’s far too convenient and easy.

Well I'm eating bread daily so that would probably be it if I had to answer the question. But I almost always choose a team based on color and now I'm really conflicted between rice and pasta. I think I will go with rice but I'm still not sure.

Back