If you had to choose one, which one?

• Bread

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Rice

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Pasta

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
I want to say pasta because I love me some pasta but the Asian in me will be disappointed if I don’t go team rice 😂 I honestly love all three though. I eat rice the most and bread the least.

I've chosen pasta because look at how perfect this is :love:

1723936209059.png

Bread for me any day.

Don’t let me anywhere near pasta and/or rice, give me the Croissants! 🥐

This is tough, but I'll say pasta. There are so many yummy types of pasta. Bread is a close second though, and rice is good, but I can't pick it over the other two.

How dare you make me choose between my beloved bread and precious pasta?! 😖
Chose pasta in the end but it was so hard to decide!

I voted bread simply for sandwiches. I eat them more often than not and the bread can make or break a sandwich! But I do make rice and pasta often as well with bigger meals. My two main ones are jasmine rice and couscous.

I love all three equally to be honest!

bread my beloved 🫶 I do love all three very much but for me there's nothing better than a loaf of bread with butter

I’m a pastafarian - but for real if I couldn’t have pasta, I’d probably lose my loo-loos.

Gosh that's difficult.. pasta and rice are equal to me but I guess if I had to pick, I think I would pick pasta..

I'm not too crazy about bread and some of it seems to make me sick anyway

bread enjoyer here, plain baguette nothing on it is so good.

That’s like the hardest choice ever DX I think I’ll go with pasta though, although it’s so, so, so, so close. They’re all so good.

the best food group

I LOVE pasta so I have voted for that. But if there was one I really don't think I could do without, it would be bread, just because of how versatile it is.

Rice. I don't care for bread. Now, I love pasta a lot, but I feel like I can go longer without pasta than I can rice. I adore rice.

Back