• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bring back 3 options!

please type properly, it's kinda irritating translating

sorry bidoof, i was just playing on how hard it was to write to the people more then one line a few words and not hear about how they dont know what your talking about. especily when i try hard to get my point accoss.

I hope they bring back the options menu when chatting with townies. It's nice to be able to ask for work or just talk with them when you're bored. At the very least, they need to add more dialogue so they don't repeat themselves and up the frequency in which they ask you to run errands for them.

frequent repetition was probably the main reason i stopped talking to me neighbours.

frequent repetition was probably the main reason i stopped talking to me neighbours.

Exactly. Pretty much every person who has played City Folk complains about the lack of dialogue. They pretty much have to fix it..

Edit:
Thankfully this has been confirmed

Just saw this, has this really been confirmed? If so, I'm a very happy camper.

Last edited:
yeah speech improvement has been confirmed.

too lazy to find the article, but it has ^^

I can't find the article, please find it for me?

Can't seem to find it myself now, but I think it was mentioned on the Roundtable Interview or something like that :)

I think it's on the Roundtable anyway..
In fact I'm about 75% sure it is..
Either that or a different video I watched on Youtube!

i swear i read it on an article on like GoNintendo or something

thanks, you dont have to. it's just for dingo but eh :\

yeah still no luck, i searched on GoNintendo...
umm i know someone posted it (Kip maybe?)
i'll search when i get home

Back