• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path Bubblegum Brick!

allykitty

cute things make me happy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
I made this forever ago for my town but ended up not using it very much so I thought I'd share :) There are 8 different parts so they can connect in various ways- it's not perfect, so you have to place the patterns in a standard way, but I think it looks pretty decent and it's my very first path pattern so any comments/critique would be nice! I'm new to this and I'd love to make more!

HNI_0062 (2)s.jpg
dsds.jpg

QR codes in spoiler below :) The one with the big diamond in the center is for various spots in the brick as a sort of "centerpiece" - enjoy!

HNI_0063 (2).jpgHNI_0064 (2).jpgHNI_0065 (2).jpgHNI_0066 (2).jpgHNI_0067 (2).jpgHNI_0068 (2).jpgHNI_0069 (2).jpgHNI_0070 (2).jpgHNI_0071 (2).jpgHNI_0072 (2).jpg

is soooo cute! your town look really nice :) congrats and thanks for sharing ^-^ (btw i love the pink)

Aww, thank you SO much! I was worried nobody liked it because I didn't get any feedback- so it means a lot to me <3

Back