Shop Bubbles Shop [OPEN]

I would like to purchase the following:

FirePlace
sea globe
Kotatsu
Beach Towel

For 120k IGB.

Of course! Please be patient as I need to order some of the items but I TT so shouldnt be too long!
Post automatically merged:

So 1 NMT for my list of 10 items is ok?

Yes all good! I am ordering some items for you as not all are in storage but I TT so shouldnt be too long!

hello! can i buy your kotatsu, coffee cup, tea set and macrame tapestry? i can offer like 5 pink cosmos and/or 150k?

I will take the 150k please! May take a bit as I am ordering quite a few items but I tt so shouldnt be too long!

Hello! I am interested in the below:
ball, beach towel, cuckoo clock, gnome, hammock, mama panda, pet food bowl, protein shaker bottle, skull doorplate, foosball table

I believe that would be 1 NMT to catalogue them? Let me know if that is good :)
Sounds perfect! I will get them together as soon as possible there are a few orders ahead of you atm! I will pm you when your order is ready!

Amp.cypress plant .gas range .mojntajn bike.outdoor bench.punching bag.cone(all in blue) ......wall tv .microwave(both red)

Of course are you paying IGB?

Hello! I am interested in cataloging the cute chair and the portable radio (blue). I have a pink mum and I can also offer 60k IGB if it's not enough?

hi, sorry i just saw your response. if i can still purchase those items from yesterday, i will gladly pay the 150k

Back