New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
New Shiny Shroomish Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Green Afongus Foraged Mushroom
New Bitter Hedgehog Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Toadette Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Great All-seeing Foraged Smoochroom
I like the bug off the more. it's easier to prepare for it the night before at the island and you don't have to worry about what specific species is going to be asked for. I think the selection of furniture is also cuter (even though Nat was pretty stubborn about giving me the ones that I wanted).

Bug off feels much easier than the fishing tourney to get prizes etc! I like partaking in both, though.

I heavily prefer bug off! For some reason I tend to get nervous looking at the fish bite on the line, when it should be so easy lol even for acnl, i relied on audio cues most of the time

Yeah, I definitely prefer the Bug Off! I think it also might have something to do with bug spawns feeling easier to manipulate by running on / off screen combined with less time catching compared to fishing.

Bug off is easier I guess, but I've only ever done each event once during 2020. I did them 3 other times that year, quickly at that, to get the NM badge. It just wasn't engaging enough for me to want to do repeats. The prizes are also very basic and modern to the point that it looks like they could've been sold at the Nook shop.

In New Leaf I don’t really participate in them. It takes so much preparation and I have nowhere to store anything 😂 in NH I definitely prefer the bug off because you don’t need to use bait to get a decent score

In New Leaf, I’d say the Bug-Off because it requires more effort due to requiring luck as well as having a giant and rare bug, and it feels more special since it only happens four times a year. After playing New Leaf for a while I stopped caring for either of them since they get kind of boring and there’s not really much incentive to participate.

I think I like the bug-off more! In general I also like catching bugs to sell to earn bells more than catching fish, it feels more relaxing to me so I could do it for hours at a time :)

I definitely like the Bug-off better, I love insects in real life and they look so pretty in this game! Plus I prefer the process of catching bugs in AC over the fishing one (controller lag makes it very difficult)
I also vastly prefer Flick to CJ.

Back