Bug's Art Gallery 💫

wow so uhhhh my art churn-out rate this year has been absolutely pathetic hehehe 🤭 BUT... but but but... I'm making good stuff!

I started this drawing... ah geez, probably back in early May? I've been wanting to draw Prince Florian since he was first revealed waaaay back around the time that SMB Wonder was revealed. he's such a cute little wiggler bab hehe. it may have taken an unholy amount of time but I think the result was worth it! 😌💗🐛
prince-florian.png

also may or may not have tried to go crazy with the colours, and I may or may not think that I can do even more hehehehe 💫-
He came out adorable awwww! 💖 I really love the colors as well, and the rainbow effect on the bubbles! 🫧🌈💖

just a quick one here, I'm excited because I finally learned how to make animated drawings in CSP!! 🤩 I really wanted to make animated balloon images for my signature based on the new gradient balloons, so I came up with these very simple animations:
qJvwuXb.jpg
NnVZoUc.jpg
4vFmfws.png
k2VlJYg.png

(and yes of course I had to make them sparkly hehehe)
I really like how these turned out!! and I'm tempted to not only make one for the regular shape balloon, but perhaps the other colours too? I think I'd love to make a rainbow balloon 🌈🎈 and with this I'm thinking that I'd love to try to make more animated drawings in the future! I already have a few ideas. 😌

(also please do not use these without permission!!)

Last edited:
just a quick one here, I'm excited because I finally learned how to make animated drawings in CSP!! 🤩 I really wanted to make animated balloon images for my signature based on the new gradient balloons, so I came up with these very simple animations:
qJvwuXb.jpg
NnVZoUc.jpg
AcWejkL.png
x19gwP4.jpg

(and yes of course I had to make them sparkly hehehe)
I really like how these turned out!! and I'm tempted to not only make one for the regular shape balloon, but perhaps the other colours too? I think I'd love to make a rainbow balloon 🌈🎈 and with this I'm thinking that I'd love to try to make more animated drawings in the future! I already have a few ideas. 😌

(also please do not use these without permission!!)

Gorgeous! 🤩 I love how you shaded them too! :D

I'm gonna hold off on posting my fair art until the Canvas Crossing designs have been revealed, but in the meantime I have something unique!

I decided that I want to do acrylic painting, and what better subject to use than my lovely toucat Grace? I'm by no means a master painter but I think this turned out wonderful. 🥰🌈🌟
sgo4SQr.jpeg

I'm gonna hold off on posting my fair art until the Canvas Crossing designs have been revealed, but in the meantime I have something unique!

I decided that I want to do acrylic painting, and what better subject to use than my lovely toucat Grace? I'm by no means a master painter but I think this turned out wonderful. 🥰🌈🌟
sgo4SQr.jpeg
It's so cool seeing one of your characters on a canvas!! Painting is pretty hard, so I think this looks fantastic. 🥰🌈

sgo4SQr.jpeg
I love this! That’s a really creative design for a character and it looks amazing!

sgo4SQr.jpeg
omg this is gorgeous, Bug!! Grace is such a unique and beautiful character; I love the concept of a rainbow toucat! I love how colourful and almost magical-feeling your art is, it always makes me happy to see. 🩷

Back