• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bullet journaling ~

ReeBear

🌸 soft 🌸
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Shamrock
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Shamrock
Any other bujo-ers on here? Thought it would be fun to share spreads/help motivate each other ~

Just finished my October spread ☺️💜 I always enjoy the layout part and then procrastinate heavily when it comes to setting and meeting goals 😅
58AE3D2D-0F97-4923-9A84-FBDFB208A481.jpeg

Yes, I actually just started a new one this week due to returning to education and my old one not having enough pages left. 😂
I treat it more or less as just a to-do list with random pages used here and there for other things as needed.

Can't share pictures of the old one due to a lot of confidential/sensitive information, but here is the new one:
20201001_162140.jpg

20201001_163554.jpg
I'm a boring person.

Yes, I actually just started a new one this week due to returning to education and my old one not having enough pages left. 😂
I treat it more or less as just a to-do list with random pages used here and there for other things as needed.

Can't share pictures of the old one due to a lot of confidential/sensitive information, but here is the new one:
I'm a boring person.
I love your green washi selection 🤩💚 Good luck with your studies! I do find having all my to do lists in one place makes life feel more manageable :')

I've tried bullet journals, but the completely blank pages and not knowing quite what to include is like being a deer in the headlights.

I'm in the process of setting up a daily planner, which isn't quite the same, but I think it works better for me to have some structure. The good thing is that it's still a fairly plain page so I can jazz it up with markers, washi, and stickers. :)

I loveeee bullet-journaling, however I've tested my hand at pen-paling first, so I can get the hang of it before I go back to bullet-journaling. I tried to make a k-pop journal earlier in the year, but I was so new at it I completely destroyed it. I use that journal now as a mood-tracker and a diary of sorts, but I'd love to get back into bullet-journaling once I get more washi tapes and such! It's such a fun hobby to partake in, in my honest opinion ^^

I tried bullet journaling and making all the pages fancy and pretty. I prefer the barebones journaling right now with a page for monthly to do and bullet out tasks that I have to do this week instead of tasks I have to do for that day.

Maybe I'll get fancy with it later when I am more consistent and have time. I do like lining the edges of cover and other important pages with washi tape to use up my stash and adding stickers every now and then to make it more colorful.

I tried adding a planner for tasks in my bullet journal once..... but my nature apparently doesn't accept plans,schedules and the like so it went to waste 🥀[it also looked messy...] I can relate to the procrastination......
so I just use my journal for gratitude , dreams and logging my day and emotions.

I would like to use Washi tapes but I have a long shopping wish list as it is so for now draw in designs with colour liners and fine liners, border with watercolour and use magazine cutouts as well as ribbons I have laying around instead. I love how the handwriting is fancy and clean , wish I could say the same for mine 😅

If our journals could indicate what type of villager we were, which would you be? I would probably be a lazy lol.

I feel like bujo-ing is something normal villagers would definitely do, but as a whole I’m 100% a lazy villagers. I start the majority of conversations with “I’m so sleepy.”

Also ahh it’s a new week, this is pretty much my default weekly set up: mini dailies, a gratitude tracker, a notes section and an affirmation box (which I tend to fill with doodles and/or stickers)

2671ED62-17AE-46D9-985D-5038ED96C1BD.jpeg

I took up bullet journaling earlier this year but unfortunately didn't stick with it. I was pretty proud of my spread from April though. Part of me misses it a bit, so I can definitely see myself bullet journaling again in the future.
20201008_155124.jpg

I've heard of bullet journaling but I'm not sure exactly what it is, even after these photos. Would someone here be kind enough to explain it to me?

I took up bullet journaling earlier this year but unfortunately didn't stick with it. I was pretty proud of my spread from April though. Part of me misses it a bit, so I can definitely see myself bullet journaling again in the future.
View attachment 325519
Whah so nice! I've definitely found it a weird year for bujo-ing and have gone between hiatuses with it and various different formats depending on how able I've felt to get stuff done :') Love this spread! 💕
I've heard of bullet journaling but I'm not sure exactly what it is, even after these photos. Would someone here be kind enough to explain it to me?
It's basically a productivity/journalling system based on this method, it lets you make a journal/rolling to do list that's flexible and suits you ☺ Some people go v beautiful with their layouts which can be pretty intimidating at first, but it's really good for being a flexible approach to having journal/diary/planner that you can play with and alter as you need. My current one is mostly rolling monthly & weekly planners and to do lists with sections dedicated to projects, general list making, logs and thought dumps near the back of my notebook. Hope this helps ☺

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Maybe it's something I'll give a try in the near future!

I got my new planner. Can't wait for the new year to use it.
16aa6601-7302-4491-a38c-f0f0d8a9835b.jpg

f41365bf-9c4c-4b45-b9c7-f2be825e9927.jpg

a7960215-d5ae-4964-ba70-a0f8449f17c4.jpg

It's by Simple Elephant. There are monthly pages at the front, a section of weekly ones for more detail, and a bunch of lined pages at the back for notes and lists.

Plenty of space to jazz it up and make it fun but enough structure to keep me on track.

As soon as I can hold a pen, I'll get the calendar filled in and birthdays and holidays copied over.

I got my new planner. Can't wait for the new year to use it.
View attachment 325663
View attachment 325664
View attachment 325665
It's by Simple Elephant. There are monthly pages at the front, a section of weekly ones for more detail, and a bunch of lined pages at the back for notes and lists.

Plenty of space to jazz it up and make it fun but enough structure to keep me on track.

As soon as I can hold a pen, I'll get the calendar filled in and birthdays and holidays copied over.
Ohhhh it’s so pretty and sounds like a really good mix of flexible/customisable and structured 💕

I've always wanted to make a bullet journal but I'm so bad at it! I'm always impressed by the layouts and decorations people use on their journals, though.

I was pretty motivated to do it for a few months in 12th grade, and then it turned into more of a small daily diary than a planning tool, then I really got too busy to be able to keep up with it. I use a standard, pre-portioned planner now.

I bought a lot of nice stationary to use with it, like the pastel Zebra highlighters that a lot of studyblrs use, and I can still use it outside of spreads which is nice.

When I was bullet journalling, I used the Leuchtturm 1917, dot edition. I think the paper quality is great and it's a great size, though the notebook is a bit more expensive than comparable brands. For my planner now, I just pick a random one from TJ Maxx or another discount store as there is a great selection for good prices there. Not too fussed about the design/inside as long as it roughly conforms to what I'm looking for (daily/monthly spreads, enough room to write)

Back