• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Bumbury Boutique: Pearl Winter Tutu and Hair

Lady Bro

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
bumbury_boutique1.jpg

1st post long time code maker! I wish I could run around in ballet stage costumes all day every day in real life, but because that might be a bit much I let my Mayor do it instead!

Recently made a bunch of winter tutu QR code designs with matching head pieces. This is the pearl version...

BT_pearl_tutu.jpg

I've been keeping up an online site for a while with all my QR codes as I make them **here** for easy browsing as well.

Wow, those are so so cute *o*
*Grabs 3ds QR code reader*

Glad you guys like them! It's always nice if a few other people can get something out of the codes after clogging up poor Sable's machine for so long >__<

Wow! I just found this. What an awesome design! That is amazing. My town is in the middle of summer right now but I have saved this for winter. I can"t wait to wear it.

OMG! You're the legendary Bumbury designer? I see your designs everywhere, and I love them to death! You are amazing <3

Please excuse me while I go fangirl. ;D

So this is where the popular tutu originates from!
It's very pretty c: Especially the coloring~

Glad you guys like them! It's always nice if a few other people can get something out of the codes after clogging up poor Sable's machine for so long >__<

Ermegerd you're a member of TBT I'm gonna have fangirl moment, please excuse me.
SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL

Back