• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Added!

--

Regarding Julian, PM'd Nurse since she asked first. If anything happens I'll let MTPockets know :eek:

--

Punchy the lazy cat is still available!

Would it be possible to put me on the lurkers list for Julian so you don't forget to let me know if something does come up? I'm a little irritated and frustrated because I did read the instructions and get you a collectible before nursephantump, but I understand why you made your decision. I'm not trying to be difficult, but if they forget that Julian I really need it ASAP. That and I'm still trying to get over buying tasty cake I don't even want.

Would it be possible to put me on the lurkers list for Julian so you don't forget to let me know if something does come up? I'm a little irritated and frustrated because I did read the instructions and get you a collectible before nursephantump, but I understand why you made your decision. I'm not trying to be difficult, but if they forget that Julian I really need it ASAP. That and I'm still trying to get over buying tasty cake I don't even want.

Yes, I can add you to the lurker list! Ahh really sorry about that I can't really tell who wrote what before edits..

Bump bump bump

Voiding Punchy after work if no interest so can get reserved villager out~

I got a Julian so I can be taken off the lurker list. Thanks anyway, good luck with your cycling!

Thanks for the updates!

Cheri is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Is there a possible way I could save hans from the auto-void, if that's alright !! He's a dreamie of mine ;0;

Back