• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

yay Crash Flora is my favorite peppy next to my current one, Peanut. Glad you got her!

are you okay with waiting like ten minutes tops? I just have to finish something up real quick.​

No problem let me know when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually-- really sorry I have to sleep now. Have an exam in the morning. I'll be free tomorrow after 12pm EST til just before work around 3:50 pm EST.

Last edited:
No problem let me know when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually-- really sorry I have to sleep now. Have an exam in the morning. I'll be free tomorrow after 12pm EST til just before work around 3:50 pm EST.
ahhhh i just missed ya! no problem though. i'll talk to you tomorrow, so sorry i made you wait! c:​

Oh my god my net just flat out died. I'm so sorry I can hold onto her for you today and tomorrow whenever you're available for the inconvenience. I really have to go now. Won't be back til 9 30 pm est

Oh my god my net just flat out died. I'm so sorry I can hold onto her for you today and tomorrow whenever you're available for the inconvenience. I really have to go now. Won't be back til 9 30 pm est

That's okay!, don't worry, it happens! :) I'll collect her tomorrow if that's okay as I'm on GMT time! Have a good day at work! :)

That's okay!, don't worry, it happens! :) I'll collect her tomorrow if that's okay as I'm on GMT time! Have a good day at work! :)

Tyty. Is around same time tomorrow okay with you? Except maybe like 30 mins earlier or so than we tried today? I have work at the same time tomorrow so yea

Back