• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Good luck on getting them a good home! If I can, may I lurk for Cherry, Ankha or Bob?

tumblr_inline_mpkn4fSLBS1qz4rgp.gif Fuchsia the uchi deer is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

100 tbt ok? I'll have to cycle someone out real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer the 150 for tier 2 as well. Just saw that. Just let me know either way. I'll get Bam in boxes. Bored of the jock personality. I know you need a clear void but I'll have it in a few. Need a uchi and I love Fuchsia!

Last edited:
100 tbt ok? I'll have to cycle someone out real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer the 150 for tier 2 as well. Just saw that. Just let me know either way. I'll get Bam in boxes. Bored of the jock personality. I know you need a clear void but I'll have it in a few. Need a uchi and I love Fuchsia!

Sure sounds good. VM me when you're ready because I might not notice a post in this thread, thank you! You don't need to clear void either no worries

Ok I'm moving Bam out with TT trick. Will you be on still? Shouldn't take too long for me.

Oh I'd love to have Bill. Let's see if I can't scoot someone out if my town. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Pietro to move. I'll take Bill if I'm allowed. :D

Oh I'd love to have Bill. Let's see if I can't scoot someone out if my town. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Pietro to move. I'll take Bill if I'm allowed. :D

Yeah sure however I'm at work right now. If you can pick him up around 10 30 EST that'd be great :D

I would love to speak for Baabara and would be happy to pay for her ... I will even give you one of my *ahem* new cakes! ❤️
She would be going to my third town, MyCycle FC is same as HotDoggy in my Signature table

Last edited:
I would love to speak for Baabara and would be happy to pay for her ... I will even give you one of my *ahem* new cakes! ❤️
She would be going to my third town, MyCycle FC is same as HotDoggy in my Signature table

Aw haha sure I have put you down as a lurker!

Back