• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Can I have bonbon? She is one of my dreamies! I will try to get enough tbt for her, when are you going to void her?

No longer lurking for Marshall, adopted him last night. ^-^

Okie thank you for letting me know!

I'm lurking for Hopper and Alfonso. Can I reserve them?

You can reserve them once they arrive in town with a tasty cake from the Shop :)

Can I have bonbon? She is one of my dreamies! I will try to get enough tbt for her, when are you going to void her?

I can add you as a lurker for her. She has another lurker so I cannot guarantee her to you =/ She's not in boxes so she won't be voided for awhile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and to the offers for Zucker above before he was even in boxes, I only accept TBT/collectibles.

Oh and to the offers for Zucker above before he was even in boxes, I only accept TBT/collectibles.[/QUOTE]

OMG 900k for FOR ZUCKER PLEASE!!!!

Lurker list updated. Minimum offer for tier 1s is 150 TBT, but I'll keep your offer in mind.

I am new to this but the tbt is the bells on the left side below the avatars right?

I hope so, I'll pay 150 for Zucker, my town is new so no one has moved my Void should be clear. (I might need help on figuring out how to give it to you, and if I'm able I'll just give the entire 180 I have, these things confuse me a bit, even after I read up more on them.)

Last edited:
I am new to this but the tbt is the bells on the left side below the avatars right?

I hope so, I'll pay 150 for Zucker, my town is new so no one has moved my Void should be clear. (I might need help on figuring out how to give it to you, and if I'm able I'll just give the entire 180 I have, these things confuse me a bit, even after I read up more on them.)

Yup it's the currency on the sidebar under your avatar. You can send bells by clicking on my bell count under my avatar. Send me a VM whenever you're ready ^^

Okay, sorry I had Spanish club and I'm about to leave for church will you be here later tonight? I will be back around 8:30 central US standard time.

I'm having a hard time figuring out this VM thing sorry.

Though, I'm heading home now should be 15-20 more minutes, we got out late today of all days. I'm so sorry, today was unexpectedly busier then usual.

I'm having a hard time figuring out this VM thing sorry.

Though, I'm heading home now should be 15-20 more minutes, we got out late today of all days. I'm so sorry, today was unexpectedly busier then usual.

You can VM (visitor message) by going to my profile or clicking "view conversation" from your profile. And it's okay no worries

Back