• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Bunny's gardening services

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello! Some of you may have seen me around before, my name is bunny and want to get a username change so I am going to have a little shop here where I do services for you like pulling weeds, watering flowers, that sort of thing. But before we start I would like to put some rules down

Rules

Please be patent with me! it can take a while to water each and every flower, especially if there is a lot of flowers. And it can take a while to find every weed.

My time zone is PST, so I might not be awake when you are, not entirely a rule, just letting you know.

I will give the lucky clovers and the fossils/pitfalls to you and will let you know if I found a time capsule, but you can tell me if you don't need them.

I only take tbt, nothing else.

I always obey your town rules. I will not run over your flowers or take them without permission.

Now on to a list of services.

Services

Weeding, 5 to 10 tbt based on how many weeds you have

Flower moving and clearing, 4 to 9 tbt based on how many flowers you want me to move/clear.

Watering, 6 tbt

Path clearing, 1 to 3 tbt based on how many paths you want me to remove

Buried item removing, 2 to 5 tbt based on how many buried items there are, you can tell me if you don't want some items to be removed

Tree chopping, 2 to 4 tbt based on how many trees you want chopped. Note: if I find a patterned stump, I will ask you if you want it removed or not.

Full landscaping, 10 to 20 tbt based on how much you want cleared/moved. Includes all of the above services

Please fill this out if you want me to do a service or two!

Code:
Username:
Service(s): 
How many flowers/trees/ect?:
Town name: 
Mayor name:
Anything else?:

thank you for looking and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Username: MayorQuinn
Service(s): Watering
How many do you want me to remove/water?: It’s a lot, almost my whole beach is covered
Town name: Purrbell
Mayor name: Quinn (if I’m playing on a diff. char, it’ll be either Kitten or Ash)
Any notes or just so you knows?: I just need the flowers on my beach watered!! I’ll pay 20 TBT for this :)

Username: MayorQuinn
Service(s): Watering
How many do you want me to remove/water?: It’s a lot, almost my whole beach is covered
Town name: Purrbell
Mayor name: Quinn (if I’m playing on a diff. char, it’ll be either Kitten or Ash)
Any notes or just so you knows?: I just need the flowers on my beach watered!! I’ll pay 20 TBT for this :)

Sure! I'll add your FC. Do you want me to water now or later?

Username: Twikster
Service(s): Tree chopping
How many do you want me to remove/water?: 111 (roughly, its all the trees in town)
Town name: Hokori
Mayor name: Imogen
Any notes or just so you knows?: Willing to pay extra as it’s such a tedious request if you want

Username: Twikster
Service(s): Tree chopping
How many do you want me to remove/water?: 111 (roughly, its all the trees in town)
Town name: Hokori
Mayor name: Imogen
Any notes or just so you knows?: Willing to pay extra as it’s such a tedious request if you want

I can do that, no need to pay extra. Please pm me when your ready. Total is 6 tbt

Back