• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Bushes, Saplings, and Clovers

Hi! Are you still looking for regular saplings and cedar saplings? I have 20 regular ones and 31 cedar saplings I could sell for 2 TBT each. I also have bush starts but they're in my other town. I have 27 white azalea starts, 22 pink azalea starts, 23 pink hydrangea starts and 15 sweet olive starts for 2 TBT each. You don't need to buy all of them of course, but let me know if you're interested in some!

Hi! Are you still looking for regular saplings and cedar saplings? I have 20 regular ones and 31 cedar saplings I could sell for 2 TBT each. I also have bush starts but they're in my other town. I have 27 white azalea starts, 22 pink azalea starts, 23 pink hydrangea starts and 15 sweet olive starts for 2 TBT each. You don't need to buy all of them of course, but let me know if you're interested in some!

This is awesome!! I really need the starts, so if possible, I'd like 15 white and pink azaleas, 20 pink hydrangeas, and all of the 15 olive starts. :''0

This is awesome!! I really need the starts, so if possible, I'd like 15 white and pink azaleas, 20 pink hydrangeas, and all of the 15 olive starts. :''0
Ok great! That should be 130 TBT if I did my math right. When would you like to trade?

Do you still need normal saplings?
I have 9, if I go through all storage I might find more.

I have a ton of bushes and some cedar saplings, for 2tbt each, would you be interested?
I'll have to count how many of each that I have.

Sorry for the wait, I had to organize them and count.
White Azalea - 5
Pink Azalea - 12
Sweet Olive - 5
Cedar saplings - 6
Normal sapliings - 8

Ok! I'll take all of your white azaleas, sweet olives, and cedar saplings.
So thats 32 tbt in all if my calculations are correct?

I'll see what I have. I'll edit this post when I see how much I have.

One Pink-Hydrangea Start
One Cedar Sapling
Fourteen Holly Starts

Last edited:
That's correct. Gonna add your FC now, let me know when your gate is open.

Done and done! But do you mind if I kill two birds with one stone and get some sigs from your town as well?? If not if just open up :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll see what I have. I'll edit this post when I see how much I have.

Of course! I'll check again later then :0

Last edited:
Back